In an omnichannel world, people want information they can easily use. To do that, you need content that is designed and structured for user-intent and optimized for today’s technologies. It needs to be microcontent.
The problem is, when it comes to creating content, most organizations are stuck with outdated processes and old-school tools. Your organization needs to have the right information flowing to the right people so your business can thrive. Structuring your content is a critical first step.
Structured Authoring Training is a standardized, methodological approach to content creation based on decades of research into how the human brain reads and understands information and modern content creation best-practices.
You will learn to:
- Apply fundamental structured authoring principles and techniques
- Correctly identify information types and blocks based on the kind of information they contain
- Explain the benefits of chunking into blocks
- Write new blocks that adhere to standards, chunking content appropriately and into the correct block types
- Re-write existing content to adhere to standards, chunking and titling content appropriately
- You will benefit by writing clear, block-based, structured content.
- Your readers will benefit by finding answers to questions quickly and interpreting the information correctly.
- Your organization will benefit from enhanced communication efficiency.
Comtech Services is proud to partner with Precision Content to bring you this workshop, based on the Precision Content authoring methodology for planning, authoring, and publishing structured content and taught by Comtech’s own team of reputable, engaging instructors.