In an omnichannel world, people want information they can easily use. To do that, you need content that is designed and structured for user-intent and optimized for today’s technologies. It needs to be microcontent.
The problem is, when it comes to creating content, most organizations are stuck with outdated processes and old-school tools. Your organization needs to have the right information flowing to the right people so your business can thrive. Structuring your content is a critical first step.
Structured Authoring Training is a standardized, methodological approach to content creation based on decades of research into how the human brain reads and understands information and modern content creation best-practices.
You will learn to:
- Apply fundamental structured authoring principles and techniques
- Correctly identify information types and blocks based on the kind of information they contain
- Explain the benefits of chunking into blocks
- Write new blocks that adhere to standards, chunking content appropriately and into the correct block types
- Re-write existing content to adhere to standards, chunking and titling content appropriately
- You will benefit by writing clear, block-based, structured content.
- Your readers will benefit by finding answers to questions quickly and interpreting the information correctly.
- Your organization will benefit from enhanced communication efficiency.